Our port folio of commercial clients range from small building contractor’s right through to stock market listed blue chip companies. We provide the same level of outstanding customer service for our commercial clients that our private clients experience. Our highly trained staff will treat your properties or sites with the upmost respect, liaise with staff in a professional manner, be thoughtful to the environment they are working in and be clean and tidy.
Breese and Earle Electrical Services Ltd have a large core of loyal customers that return to us time and time again. We know that a company is only as good as their last project and we strive to ensure we fully meet the high expectations our commercial clients have come to expect from us as each contract finishes. We are proud that many customers have remained loyal to us during difficult economic times when falling budgets and cut backs have become part of countries landscape. We have met the financial challenge with our customers head on and engineered solutions to deliver projects within their budget constraints.
We offer clients a total electrical building services package, augmenting our own multi-disciplined staff, if required, with a select group of specialists.
Breese and Earle Offer:
- Expert advice on electrical installations, fire alarms, emergency lighting, control systems, and all aspects of building services
- Competitive fixed-price quotations for the supply and installation of the most appropriate electrical system
- Detailed planning, to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Design service, using the latest AutoCAD software
- Full electrical test and inspection facilities using state-of-the-art instruments, to provide computer generated reports, inspections and certificates
Breese & Earle provide the following services:
- General electrical installations
- Fire alarms
- Emergency lighting
- Data installations
- Security Systems
- Access control systems
- Testing and inspections
- Planned building maintenance