The electrical installation forms an integral part of any new or refurbished development and it is important to select an electrical contractor that has the knowledge and skills to offer a complete turnkey solution. Breese and Earle Electrical Services Ltd has a proven twenty eight year history delivering quality designs and electrical installations within people’s most treasured possession, their home.
More often than not, clients end up working with a main contractor’s favoured electrician. This is seldomly the best solution for the customer as the electrician is introduced to the project when electrical first fix is imminent. Before this stage, little thought is given to the design of the electrical installation and the client is often rushed into making decisions they later regret.
We are happy to meet with prospective clients at the early stages of their building projects to find the best electrical solutions to meet their needs, not what is the most convenient for the main contractor’s electrician. Lighting is one of the most important factors on how the final feel of a completed room looks and should be given great consideration. We have a wealth of experience in delivering lighting solutions that will enhance the interior of any room.
Our initial survey of the electrical installation and initial consultation are offered completely free of charge. If we are able to establish sufficient information from this meeting, we will provide a fixed price quotation. Budget costs will be suggested to the client if the electrical installation design requires further input from the customer.
Upon appointment, Breese and Earle we will provide the following services:
- Liaise with the client to establish their exact electrical requirements. We are happy to arrange these meetings around their busy schedules and at times that are convenient to them, whether early mornings, late evenings or weekends
- Unlike some contractors or consultants, we do not specify a maximum number of client liaison meetings. We are happy to meet client as many times as they wish to ensure the design and specification fully meets their complete satisfaction
- Full design service to include drawings, written specification and quotations
- Catalogues and samples will be delivered promptly to assist clients to make the important final “finishing” decisions on the electrical installation. We will provide a programme of when client decisions are required, to ensure the main contract works are not delayed. These times will be such that the client never feels rushed to make decisions and is completely comfortable with all the agreed time lines
We will ensure the installation is carried out to the highest standards and Sean Earle or Trevor Breese from Breese and Earle Electrical Services Ltd will manage the complete process from initial client liaison to final hand over and commissioning. We can design, schedule and provide the following installation services:
- General electrical systems
- Internal and External Lighting design and installation
- Audio visual design and installation to include sound servers, speakers, keypads and screens
- Satellite television and terrestrial aerial installation
- Security alarm installation
- Gate automation and associated video entry systems
- Closed circuit television systems
- Telephone and data installations